4 Jan 2010

How's this for progress....?

The top LO is my sisters and I chilling in the snow on Christmas day. I included some rudolf paper and so that was the inspiration for my title. I used lots of transparencies and glitter to give it that icicle vibe.
The second LO is one of my fav of all time of my wedding in July. Excellent photo by my BIL Byron. I love the big, bold cardboard letters which I covered in glittery, glossy red paint I think they really work well with the stripy background. I scraplifted the ribbon at the top of the pic from something I saw in SI. The polka dot letters really stand out too. This one needs to be framed...

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive indeed! and was that done without a snow day too? good work! I love the rudolph paper..it's super cute! As for framing your wedding work of art...Mar and I totally found some 12 x 12 frames when we were out and about and I was like Mel would love these for her scrapbook pages but I cannot for the life of me remember what shop they were in! you'll have to ask Mar and hope she remembers! I've been busy hanging up all my new hearts on my wooden beam..it's looking so awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...