4 Jan 2010

His n' hers cupcakes...

So here is my entry for the sketch competition on Sarah's Cards Ltd. This is the original sketch we had to use:-

I was quite pleased with the end result. I used a kit my sister got me for Christmas (thanks Mara!) I added glitter to the chipoard cherries so that they glistened. I inked the edges of the paper and then the edges of the black in copper ink. I had these pics from a cupcakerie in Scarborough and my friend Hester pointed out that they both reflected our personalities so that is what the LO is about. I cropped the pics and attached them with sticky fixes so that they look as though they are floating.

5 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the layout..I hope you win! but I'm devastated Mara got a mention and I didn't..who gave you that awesome glitter lettering hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright page! thanx for joining in & the best of luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lovely page and yummy cakes, thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupcakes!!!! I love cupcakes! :) Love your take on the sketch and a perfect theme to scrap!

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...