16 Sept 2013

A Day in the life of our little family: Monday...

I resisted joining in with Ali Edwards 'Week in the life of...' as I felt that if would be too much to undertake, but having perused some of your blogs I realised that it would be a really nice record to have and it would encourage me to document the mundane moments. Plus now I am a SAHM (for now at least) my daily routine has changed and it will be interesting to look back upon.

Today I just used the camera on my phone but next time (and it may be next week not tomorrow!) I will try to use my SLR as I know that the pictures are better. I have taken most of the pictures of our baby on my phone as it is so much more convenient and I am a bit addicted to instagram. (Follow me on melmakes21if you love sepia toned baby pics!)

So here is what my Monday looked like...

Parting
Snuggling 
Exploring 
Weighing 
Sipping 
Sleep feeding 
Buying 
Strolling 
Snacking 
Frustrating
Lunching 
Shopping 
Changing 
Reuniting 
Sleeping 
Folding 
Stacking 
Sending 
Waiting 
Tasting 
Reading 

What verb best describes your Monday?  

6 comments:

  1. Mine would have to be Enjoying - enjoying your lovely photos and clever titles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh well isn't this exciting! mine would be exciting! Can't wait for the mail man to come! yay xxxxx p.s that roll you had for lunch looks delish...I am back to craving good bread/baguettes again! and what was dinner? That looked tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect record..when you look back you'll marvel not just at what your day held, but at the way things have changed. When I look at our baby pics I see 90's wallpaper and haircuts and things too. So good to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has to be working for me............. sad face!!!

    A great way of recording your day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh what a nice idea! Sounds like a busy day! Our verb would be sniffling (we all have colds!).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...