20 Dec 2010

Stranded...

So it took eleven hours to travel from Leeds to Oxford and a large part of that journey was stationary. The worst part was at 11.30 we were ten miles from our final destination - my granny's 90th birthday - and we only got there at 7pm. Ridiculous right?? So clearly I spent most of my weekend in a car and don't have any scrapping to show but I am taking part in the Favourite Things challenge and have been scanning my blog looking for me fav page of the year. Here it is: Reasons why it is my fav: * The pics were taken on a fab getaway to Liverpool and have great memories attached to them * 2010 has been all about the glimmer misting for me. * These were the first paper flowers i ever made and I am very proud of them. * It all fits together well and has been on our wall all year. What are your favourite layouts of this year and why?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love this Mel!! I loveeeeeeeee those photos, the flowers and the misting!!! Thanks for sharing your FAVE LO with FAVE THINGS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! And I love how you explained why! Love that blue misting and the photo's!
    Thanks for joining Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...