3 Dec 2010

A snowy quest for geekiness...

Well I am now on snow day number three and ashamed by my lack of scrapping. :0 Actually I have done some scrapping but it's for my DT so check back here on the 10th for our Ho ho hop there will be loads of chances to win prizes. I had forgotten all about my little photo printer and *thought* it was broken, but clearly not so I printed off one of the pics from this weekend and got going straight away. I was inspired by the dvd cover of Love Actually and wanted my title to be something like - my family actually love London...but it didn't work out that way and so I went for this instead. Using up some of the dregs of my AC kit. Off to Harrogate later but will have to restrain myself inm TKMaxx. The backing paper reminded me of the underground and I studded it with loads of mini brads. I used this weeks sketch from Twisted Sketches and the ribbon is my take on a frame. Wanted to snap it in the snow, so here you go... I don't know why I look so glum in the snow... Tonight is Arne's belated birthday and so I made these pacman and mario inspired cookies. I used lemon juice instead of water for the icing so they are a sweet and sour treat. The party theme is: geek!
Here is the pic and mix pot for the occassion...
Are these drinks geeky enough?
I am planning to play guess the celeb geek picture round, Articulate, table fusball tournament and a quiz to get what percentage of a geek you are. Any other ideas for geeky games??

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic job with this week's Twisted Sketch! and those PacMan cookies are the GREATEST!!! fun, fun, fun! TFS! and hope to see you over at Twisted Sketches again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at Twisted! Cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 'love actually' style of this page! The paper behind really does look like a tube map and its a good idea to put the brads in it. The pacman and mario cookies look great! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...