31 Dec 2010

Another crazy adventure...

So my twixmas has been very busy. We had to head down to London to connect with my sister Mara, who was arriving at Heathrow from Turks and Caicos. We decided to make a little break of it and went down a day earlier and here we are on the escalator heading to see STOMP, which was amazing!! They make music using bin lids, zippo lighters, newspapers, clapping and brooms. We couldn't believe how talented they were and we were engrossed the whole way through. Before London we went to Birmingham to check out the sales and it of course involved a huge Costco pizza - hello!! Arne was craving a bit of diner lovin in London and so we headed to Ed's diner where I got a delicious oreo cookie milkshake. Hmm hmm good! Before heading to London I also whipped up a delicious lime and coconut drizzle cake. Recipe here. Highly recommended a succulent and zesty cake. If I have time I will post my top ten of 2010 later on today. For now some more sales shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...