1 Feb 2010

Love Equations...

You + me = true love
Being an English teacher I usually avoid numbers in any way, shape or form so this was a big ask! I enjoyed working with the sketch though and had been looking forward to scrapping this pic. I included all of the important dates for us leading up to our wedding date. Since we only dated for a year before we got engaged and six months before we got married, some people might say we rushed into it...but my reply was 'Why wait?' which is what I wrote on the chipboard cloud. I used the newsprint as I thought it contrasted well with the numbers and reminds me of what I love to do - reading!
I fringed the photo in ribbon which is another technique I love to use as I wanted it to stand out and be the focal point of the layout.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome page! love love love everything about it..well almost everything! you know it wouldn't be the same if I didn't pick you up on something i didn't like..I'm not so keen on the lilac and purple stripe ribbon attached to the side of the pic (i know it was your colour scheme) i would have preferred some deep purple ribbon in there to break it up a bit! but I love the idea for the page..all the dates (even tho you are admitting to the world about your toyboy!) and i love the polka dot stamps down the side of the page..they really make it in my opinion! hope you win this one! check out my iron cupcake post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love all the different fonts you used!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...