28 Feb 2010

Elated...

I really liked the sketch this week on Twisted Sketches http://www.twistedsketches.com/ and it has resulted in one of my most simple layouts for a long time. I chose stripy paper and this pic of my bro-in-law in his stripy hat on Christmas day. I loved this smiley pic and had wanted to scrap it for a while and was glad to steer away from the usual Christmas colours. I love my sexy new leather look thickers. I wanted them to stand out so painted a grey matt liberally doused in glitter - which tends not to photograph very well!
Overall an effective page with a little sprinkling of magic - hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this week's twisted sketch! really like how you painted/glittered the background behind the title....really turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this page..and not just cause we are the subjects! haha, I liked the background paint and glitter behind the title - that's a cool effect and the big ribbon stripe compliments the stripyness (is that a word?!) of the paper very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your title, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...