9 Feb 2010

Soon to be scrapped...

Any ideaa for captions??!
Last Friday we had a newly married couples night out at Casvegas to play Cosmic Golf. Its fab! I am getting better - although I stupidly wore my glasses and then found the 3D glasses tricky to fit over them! Esther impressed us all with her chip on the last hole - the hole with the ramp that causes all of your low scores to go out the window. On honeymoon I read this fab book about mini golf tournaments that go on all over England and Europe - who knew!? Its a very serious and competative sport! I wanted to enter right away. It was more of a comedic take with the author writing about his history of being a pathetic sportsman, turns out his mini golfing skills weren't too much better!
We finished off the night at Nando's which now has a bigger menu with more choices. It was quite tasty and reminded me of the good old days when I lived on Kirkstall Road. Sigh...the salad days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...