10 Feb 2010

Ah, yes love!

Since Martha and I decided to use our planning time to set the world at rights my eyes are going square from a whole night staring at the laptop and designing zombie boxing games to keeps the kiddies interested! I thought I would "treat" myself to an update on my blog.
This layout is a soppy one for Valentines day inspired by the poem by Clarence B. Campbell. I got the inspiration from this fab blog - http://scrapthatpoetry.blogspot.com/2010/01/ah-yes-love-by-clarence-b-campbell.html
The beautiful northern weather has caused us to look washed out and pale so a black and white print was more flattering. I am loving the overlay and the green mini thickers. The pastel colours really liven up the layout and I am really glad I backed the letters in black cardstock as they really pop now and stand out. Altogether a yummy layout, which makes me want to be on a little romantic mini-break again. Well Mr Brugges tells me we are going away for a romantic few days over half term so I am super excited about that and planning lots of fun excursions already.
Only two more sleeps and then I can finally get a lie in (perhaps a week long lie in...) bliss!

6 comments:

  1. What a terrific layout!!! I love the black and white photo!!! I especially love the title "Love is"... those letters are so fun! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That overlay looks great with the black and white photo! Thanks for sharing this with us at Scrap That Poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way you have done the title and wording you chose!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at STP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! love how you used the music paper in the title! thanks for playing with STP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white photo is a perfect match for the fun, colorful papers and embellies you chose. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photo, what a lovely overlay! Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...