27 Apr 2012

Dancing in the moonlight...

One of my favourite things about Budapest were the old fashioned trams. We went on a few and always stopped to watch them pass when we were walking. I dusted off my trustee slice and got cutting. My new Martha Stewart punch provided the border at the bottom.
I made this during Shimelle's recent challenge weekend when my change to A4 combined with husband off camping, combined with moving my scrapping into the living room meant a booster session of creativity! In fact I think this was prompted by her challenge number 4 to scrap with grey, yellow and a colour of your choice. I chose turquoise as its my fav colour to scrap with - I also accented with Kraft and orange as I feel that they are all from the same colour family. I know my yellow could be perceived as orange but I felt I could use some artistic license!


It's nice and bright to counterbalance all this blasted rain we've been having! I keep forgetting to take my umbrella out with me and getting soaked through! I should know by now about these April showers!

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely bright page and the blue is really sharp against that yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lettering, that is really cool! what did you use the slice for - the shapes?I love the martha border and the colour combos work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s I gave you some awards on my blog today if you want to see how to pass them on check out the post xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...