3 May 2012

Shaping up - feeling 'hex'ed!

I have been seeing lots of hexagons around blogland recently.
I am loving all of the new products - but am trying to use up lots of old stash and scraps before I invest in some new stash.
I used my Making Memories Slice to cut out the hexagons and then I decorated them with washi tape. The turquoise backing paper was created using a lace 12by12 as a mask and then spraying with several shades of glimmer mist - in my make-shift spray booth!
I run out of ideas for titles and journalling when using holiday pics and so decided to make this layout about our different perspectives. How he is a glass half empty person and I am a glass half full person.


 I initially created this layout for one of Shimelle's challenges, but didn't manage to photograph it or blog it on time. The challenge was all about trying a new technique and coming out of your comfort zone. I enjoyed getting messy and having a go at some new techniques!




1 comment:

  1. And how great it looks with the spraying the the hexies! I like the angle you've taken on it too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...