17 Mar 2014

Pocket Pages: Back to school style


We have a new back to school tradition where daddy (who was the only one going back to school) chose the activity and where to eat. We went to The Deep in Hull and ate at Cocktails and Burgers and so this is that week in September documented.


I used some Simple Stories journalling cards that my mum picked up in a sale and also some Becky Higgins Midnight cards as these fitted well with the monochrome colour scheme. I also used bits from the menu to embellish the photos. I love it when I actually manage to use some of the bits and bobs I pick up when we are out and about. Another thing I love about Project Life.



                      What is your back to school tradition?

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting one. My parents were teachers, so we were all going back to school together and I was used to having parents with the same holidays as I had. But mu husband and I aren't teachers and it took me a while to get used to the fact that he wasn't going to be off all summer. I guess there's a layout in that! These pages are beautifully pulled together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are always so rich in detail, with each photo/card so interesting visually .... he routine in our day was backing our exercise books in brown paper or wallpaper :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexa - we also always covered our exercise books though sometimes in sticky back plastic and this was always dad's job and he had to get the ruler out and be very precise!

      Delete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...