24 May 2011

Wedding layout...

Hey!!! Here is a little (wonky) page I completed earlier this week. Lots of butterflies, a sprinkling of bling. I think I used a sketch but (as usual) I can't find it now! Looking at in now I think I should have edged the thickers so that they stand out more. I cut off the journalling spot and used some embellishments I found in an old kit which I never used - a good find! I am still trying to come to terms with using my slr. Somehow the person in the foreground was in focus but the people in the background were blurred. I have been wanting to do that for ages - but can never manage it. Any ideas how I could do it again?! Lol! xxx

1 comment:

  1. everyone loves a wedding- great layout.

    I'm still learning with my SLR, but to get a blurred background you need to have a low F-stop number. Someone who knows more might be able to explain in more detail - sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...