17 May 2011

Daddy's girl...

Since I found this pic at my parents house I have wanted to scrap it. I like the dynamic between us and feel it captures a time when she idolised her older sister and I thought she was a daddy's girl. I found the perfect words on a vellum sheet. I cut out the houses from some new cardstock I got on sale at TKMaxx - gotta love that place! It's strange as I have been using orange in my layouts a lot recently. I journalled round the edge and didn't opt for a big title - another recent preference. It is quite simple, but I wanted the photo to be the main emphasise. Hope you like it Gemmy! x

3 comments:

  1. This is a great layout and a very special memory to scrap - the photo is fab [loving the white boots :)], I love the journalling around the edge - it adds a really nice touch.
    Have a great evening - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like orange a lot too, great layout and love how you've journalled around the edge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not a spoilt daddy's girl! I like the journalling around the edge too and the cut out houses!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...