7 May 2011

Document 2011 and happy scrapbook day!

So I think making today National Scrapbooking Day gives me permission to put aside all the job stress with exams approaching and parents moaning and sleepless night and ignore all the piles of marking and just....SCRAP! I shall be playing along with some of Shimelle's yummy challenges. In fact I have a few (well lots) of stuff to share with you. Firstly her 4 by 6 challenge above is the layout and below shows the secret flap for journalling and an extra pic... The title 'Give a Little Brick' is inspired by the Goo Goo Dolls song - do you see what I did there?! I often used to do hidden journalling and pics so was glad of this chance to try it again. I like it a lot! Next my March Document 2011 layout. This has been the thorn in my side for weeks. I am still not pleased with the clash of colours and just the overall appearence of it. But it was all stuck down bit by bit and it was too late to change it. So here you go...March! The first of my April pages, with all the bank hols, a wedding, two family reunions, mothers day etc it's been an epic month. My camera has seen many a great pic and so I am going to do *at least* two pages. The first is showcasing the first part of the month...dessert bars, cupcakes, mother's day and Come Dine with Me Part Two. I like this one a lot more and moved away from the six box layout to fit more of the pics in. Lastly a cute little layout using two colours I rarely scrap with - orange and brown. It is in fact a scraplift from this lovely lady and I am rather pleased with it. It doesn't really have a title, just a couple of journalling cards. So...looking forward to seeing what all you lovely ladies create! M xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing work!! I love the papers you used in the first layout and the flap for extra pics and journaling is awesome!! I also love that you are documenting the months of the year! What a great idea!! Lastly, thank you for sharing with me. I am so very honored and your layout turned out fabulous!!! The colors are so fun and the journaling cards are perfect!!! Thanks for the smile today! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...