4 Mar 2011

It's a beautiful day...

I have been battling with his graduation pics for quite a while. Nothing was working right. I am *quite* happy with this, but do feel it still needs more. I like the understated title though. A childhood pic proved useful for a challenge using a poem about March and flowers blooming. I am happy with this layout, I have had that flower cardstock for AGES and was glad to finally use it for something! I edged my thickers in gold to make them pop. If you have some lovely Spring pics get on over to scrap that poetry to take part...

1 comment:

  1. Hello! THANK you so very much for dropping by my blog during the Studio Challenges blog hop and for your lovely words. I wish you luck in the draw!!Love, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...