17 May 2010

*Tag* What a blag! (A clue!)

So my title is clue to which blog I now design for - Scrap that poetry!!! I love that blog and am excited about the challenges coming up. Watch this space! So Laura did the blog version of "who wants to play tag" and I totally joined on that chain. So some crazy q & a about moi:-
1. If you could only every eat crisps or chocolate ever again, which would you pick?
Defo chocolate. Never been too much of a crisps gal, except posh ones like kettle chips. My fav chocolate is Galaxy and Mint Aero.
2. What are you most proud of?
Probably my wedding day. It was the culmination of lots of waiting and good decisions (largely) and walking down the aisle towards Arne was the best feeling in the world.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Needles and rats. Not too wierd I guess lots of people share them. We once had rats in my parents house (thank goodness mom doesn't blog she'd kill me for sharing that!!) and they ate all our Christmas decorations. I couldn't sleep at night. Hated them.
4. Which teacher inspired you most at school?
Hmmm that's a tricky one. Dr.Grenfell Hill was a classic, totally bonkers and way too camp for a married man but he was a great teacher and taught me great revision techniques. But it was my English teacher Mr DeQuincy who ingnited my passion for the subject and made me want to become a teacher.
5. Which Friends character are you most like?
I can be a bit OCD and bossy like Monica, but I can also be a bit of a Princess like Rachel. I had the Rachel cut at school so probably liked her the most.
6. If you could be a super hero, what would your powers be?
Flying. Spider man looked totally cool. Would defo fly over New York.
7. Do you like your handwriting?
Mostly, it has improved I think.
8. What has been the best Christmas present you ever recieved?
Another tricky one. I have had loads of great pressies. My family always spend ages picking cute little bits and bobs. I have never had a pressie I have been desperate to have for ages like my little sister's big red fun bus!
9. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Hmm tricky one. I love to have a throw over me all the time and my tootsies get very cold. I get very hot too tho, especially when teaching. I guess too cold....
10. Are you still watching Lost? And if so... do you have a clue what is going on????
Have NEVER watching it, but am always told to. I prefer Grey's.
Okay so my ten questions are:
1) What is your best icecream flavour?
2) What is your best month in the year and why?
3) What is the worst date you have ever been on?
4) What is the most embarrassing song you secretly love?
5) What is your favourite mode of transport?
6) Which famous person would you love to meet?
7) What would you still love to learn to do?
8) Who is your favourite baddie in a film?
9) Which actress would play you in the story of your life?
10) Which school subject should be abolished and why? I tag in Hannah, Gemma and Mirjamc.
Thanks for playing!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for tagging me mel! I will have a think and post my responses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me:) i don't have much time at the moment and i have to think about your questions...but i'll post it on my blog when i have more me-time!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...