28 Mar 2016

Project Life // Week Three


Week three has to be my favourite week yet. I love the colours and textures. Turquoise and pink are a real Glitter Girl combo and worked well with the mix of newborn baby girl pics and toddler pics. I used a post-it note to make the title card and love this background paper with its feminine alphabet print.



The left hand side has stories and pictures about my girly day out with The Baby where we went for lunch in Harrogate and then got her birth certificate, cute pram and snuggle baby pics, The Toddler having sensory play threading cheerios onto spaghetti and soft play fun with my friend and her little girl.


I liked the angle of this picture and how adoringly they are both looking at The Baby. I stapled the embellishment on to add some texture.


The right side has a black and white SLR shot of the siblings, her six week update, pictures of our family walk to Swintsy Resovoir, The Toddler going on his early Saturday morning swim dates with daddy and building a snowman in the garden.


Stamping, sequin, wood veneer hearts and washi tape were the main embellishments on this side. 


I adore the happy look on The Toddler's face in this picture with his arm bands on. I love that they spend that quality time together and that I get to bond with my baby girl and possibly have a little lie in - depending on her napping.


1 comment:

  1. Such lovely happy family photos from lots of different moments together ... If you love these pages now, I am sure your little ones are going to delight in them even more in years to come. Love the thought of threading Cheerios onto spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...