13 Mar 2016

Family Fun // Geronimo Festival


Does your little one love a bit of CBeebies after a hard day of playing?
Would they love to meet Justin Fletcher, Mr Bloom (yes please, say all the mums), Cook & Line from Swashbuckle, Andy Day and Alex Winters?
Do they enjoy baby sensory like my little one?
Do they love a bit of baby ballet and baby yoga? We haven't tried these but I'm sure it would be fun to give it a try.
Do they go crazy for soft play like my tearaway toddler? 
Would they enjoy getting their face painted and taking part in a silent disco?
Would they love to do it in the stunning surrounding of Harewood House or Tatton Park? We've had a day out to Harewood House and its stunning with loads of fun activities for pre-schoolers including penguins and adventure playgrounds.
Would you love to spend the May bank holiday doing something family centred and fun for all of the family?
If you answered yes to all of the above then check out the Geronimo Festival 2016 website.
This is The Toddler's face when I told him we had family passes for the day to go to Harewood House. 


Geronimo is aimed at families with children aged between 2 and 12 years old.  Tickets are priced at £25.00 p.p. for a one-day ticket with under 2’s going free. I think this is a really reasonable price for all of the activities on offer - there truly will be something for everyone and every type of child.

With much, more including:
Face Painting / Live Music / Victorian Fun Fair / Silent Disco / Baby Rave / Roller Rink
Drumming Workshops / Kidz Kitchen / Arts & Crafts / Boomchickkaboom
Crocodile Joe / Rent A Beast / Petting Farm / Den Building  / Graffiti Workshops
Camel Rides**  / Donkey Rides / Giant Tortoise / Ferret World
Zumba Classes / Bollywood Lessons / Science Made Simple / Clay Workshops
VIP Puppets / Junk Orchestra / Hair Braiding / Mask Making
Stone Carving / Cookery Classes / Henna Workshops / Forest School
We just hope that The Toddler doesn't take things too far , like he usually does on family days out...


I will be hosting a giveaway soon so keep on checking my blog and twitter for more details.
Hopefully I will see some of you there.
                                          ___________________________________________
I feel incredibly lucky to have been selected as a Blog ambassador for 
this event and am being gifted a family pass. I was already looking into the event before I was offered this chance and so it is something that I am genuinely excited about.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day out ... Your final photo make me smile - I hope that water wasn't too cold!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...