So here is my 16 weeks layout:
This layout was largely completed using American Crafts Dear Lizzie range. I created a paint frame for the photo mat - a technique I picked up from watching one of Shimelle's many online tutorials. A lot of my recent layouts feature paint effects as once i have a certain supply out I tend to use it more often. I even painted the little Studio Calico wood veneers - cute huh?
Now for some musings, or mumblings, about pregnancy in general from an almost 27 weeks along pregnant lady:
- Why, oh why, is the maternity section always on the top floor of the shop? Don't they know that pregnant ladies and stairs are not a great combo?
- Why, oh why, have so many high street stores confined their maternity wear to online only? Don't they know that we like to try things on and see how stretchy they are?
- Why, oh why, have I got lots of little spots undcer the skin on my face? I have always had a good complexion and suddenly it is blotchy and enflamed. However my hair is doing very well and I am not having to wash it as often as it is shinier and healthier looking in general - win!
- Why do people think its funny to call you chubby or say that you are looking fat?
- Why do other women think I want to hear their nightmare stories of childbirth?
- Why does everyone want to rain on your parade by telling you all the negative things about having children?
- Why don't men, or husbands more specifically, understand that you after working a full week its normal to fall asleep at 8'o'clock in front of Question of Sport and then sleep in till 10?
More recent bump pictures to follow.
Feel free to add some of your own pregnancy gripes...