Finally - after being subjected to hours of slide show reels at my family's house - he has realised the importance of taking pictures and recording things for our future posterity - hurrah! So he even agreed to taking some self timer pics of our new family of three.
As I have entered the third trimester I have found that:
- I can no longer see my toes when I look down!
- It is getting harder to bend down and pick up stray exercise books, glue sticks or discarded worksheets at work
- It is taking a lot more effort to get out of bed or up off the sofa
- I am shorter of breath when climbing stairs or doing too much (like walking up the Chevin to take these pics)
- I somehow have loads of second hand baby clothes from friends, a buy, sell and swap forum on facebook for my local area and charity shops - here's hoping we have enough!
- I am slowly, but surely, getting over my fear of needles - more blood tests due this week.
- The baby is enjoying beating out a dawn chorus for me every morning!