8 Oct 2012

Messy Mondays: Washi title and glimmer mist mat



Do you remember our anniversary day out at the start of the summer? Three whole years and a grand day out together to celebrate.
I was inspired by my zebra print dress and used my stripy washi tape to coat my chipboard title and I am totally using that technique again - even though it was a bit of a 'faff!' I used lots of scraps of studio calico and tags to create a layered effect. The newsprint paper is perfect for the vintage and grungy feel of the layout.
I created a mat by mixing my turquoise and glittery glimmer mist together - it was quite subtle but added a nice glimmery tint.

 I embellished with paper strips and buttons.
 I added some bling to embellish as well.
 A close-up of the pictures.

Linking up with the amazing soapHOUSE mama over here...

3 comments:

  1. the title jumped out...it matches your dress! super page Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and clever! Love that title work and the pops of red on the page! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for linking up with Purple Mailbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo of you, enhanced by all your colourful additions. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...