One thing which people always told me about Barcelona was that there was art everywhere. I certainly found this to be true. My sister and I loved all the graffitti on the boulders at the beach - it made a nice change from all the naturists on the beach. We couldn't believe how many people got their bits out of a public beach - men included. And old men at that...
I felt that I needed to dedicate a whole layout to this art form and so I did.
|This was my personal fav!|
In other news (as it feels like its been a while):
- my sister is loving in in Vancouver and you can follow her adventures over here on her blog.
- I am looking forward to making this tomato soup cake now that autumn has arrived
- If I had lots of money I would buy these shoes and this top
- Only two more gets-up till half term - 8 weeks is surely too long without a break?
- I have been getting into a frenzy about all things pumpkin - like all my fellow bloggers and pinners. Pumpkin milkshakes or scones anyone?