30 Mar 2010

Flight of fancy...

So the theme of the Twisted Sketches this week was flight. I searched high and low for pics of airports, flying or planes but couldn't find any. I found this cute shot of Arne and his bessie Lewis when they took a road trip around America. It looks like they're flying- I think they were on a simulator at a museum. I used lots of orange shades and my gorge new Martha Stewart border punch as I felt butterflies fitted in well with the theme. I just love using circles on my layouts. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Don't tell me that's an Owl!!!! mate you're obsessed! The butterfly border punch is awesome...Martha knows best! I don't really think it looks like they're flying...think you might have been grasping at straws here! I've got some pics of us in the airport in Las Vegas you could've scrapped!!! don't forget to bring your scrap stash down south! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo FUN!!!! fantastic take on this twisted sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will find Gem it's a bat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gem - was laughing at your commment! the butterfly border is amazing- think you made a good choice with that one! i like the scalloped outline too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute page, love that punch, thanks for playing along with TWS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout and a really nice contrast. Thanks for playing along with Twisted sketch.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo! When else could you have possibly scrapped it! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love that you used the punched out butterflies on the layout!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...