A cold, windy, miserable winter evening.
Bored, so you're trawling fb looking for some goss.
And a certain Shimelle post alerts me to some fiskars punches ending soon.
So I get involved in a bidding war..
And come out triumphant.
Now I am having fun creating layouts with my new toys.
I admit I had to youtube how to use it.
But now I am a pro.
I wish it didn't make holes in the shapes it punches out so you could use them too.
Here's what I made:
This is a thrifty layout and here is how to copy it:-
1) I used a leftover kraft envelope and just cut five squares out of it.
2) Then I backed each square in map cardstock and even some leftover Christmas wrapping paper.
3) I matted the middle pic and then doodled a border on the other two pics.
4)I used letter stickers for the title.
5) I stapled on some ribbon (also left over from Christmas)
6) I used a border sticker
7) I stepped back and admired it!
So have a go - get out that square cutter.
I will count this as my recycled layout and I also designed a sketch for it before hand.
I love that I am meeting my scrapping resolutions cos I certainly ain't meeting my healthy eating ones!