2 Jul 2011
Sat morning special - Ricotta and Mushroom Veggie Lasagne
So here are the steps:
1) Fry sliced mushrooms in olive oil. Transfer them to a new dish.
2) In same pan simmer at a gentle heat two cans of chopped tomatoes
3) In the meantime mix a tub of ricotta cheese with parmesan and seasoning.
4) Put a pinch of sugar, salt, pepper and oregano into the pan and cook for another.
5) Cut lasagne sheets into quarters (I used fresh) and place them in a shallow dish filled with cold water.
6) In a square dish put a layer of the tomatoe mix. Then put four noodles down with space inbetween, then pile some ricotta mix on each slice, then the mushrooms and then repeat the process again.
7) Then spoon a tablespoon full of the tomatoe mix over each bundle and sprinkle with plenty of parmesan. Place in a preheated oven at 200'c and bake for 25 mins (I did it for 20 as Arne was on in a rush to go to a meeting!!)
8) Serve up with a green salad and enjoy!
Try it this weekend and let me know what you think!
Posted by Mel