24 Nov 2010

Thankful for Gems and shopping...

My little sister Gem's posted this cute photo collage of the two of us on her blog. She also did a gushing entry about how grateful she is for her family now she's moved away. These pics have me craving for the bleach bottle...what do you reckon readers - do blondes have more fun?
So couldn't resist the challenge over at The Studio to scrap about shopping. I have been keen to scrap a pic of my Gems recently, since she moved to a tropical island I don't get to see or speak to her much. This pic is of her standing at the smallest street in Brugges. We went away with our hubby's, but managed to ditch them for a morning and do some proper shopping without their watch watching or tutting. We had a fab time gossiping and buying what we wanted. I have just got an AC kit from TKMaxx and so this layout features lots of me new stash, including spangly thickers and a cute little rosette. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks! glad you liked my blog post too! I love the sparkly thicker title and like the little tabs at the top of the page...I've never even seen this photo before! crazy girl, you should've shown it to me! and yes blondes do have more fun...go back go back, I always loved your blonde hair! See if Alli will do the crunchie dance on christmas eve with you haha love you lots xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun one, huh? Great take on the challenge Mel - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...