18 Feb 2016

Project Life 2016 // Week One


I am determined to keep up with my Project Life this year as I think its always better to create when all of the stories and memories are fresh in your mind. In December I treated myself to a printer and this has really helped with making the process quicker as I can send them all by wifi from my phone or laptop and create a spread within an hour.


First half of the week features a cute SLR pic of them in the bath - I added the text in picmonkey - then a picture of the Belgian and The Toddler at our local park and then two SLR pictures of them in their Sunday best. I am trying to take more pictures with my big camera as even though my skills are limited the prints are always clearer and better than when I use my ipone 4s.
 

The second half of the week has a picture of The Toddler dressing up at soft, journalling about our week and how we fed the ducks ice-cream cones but The Toddler was eating them everytime I turned my back, then a black and white picture of The Baby and one of her in her moses basket sleeping as I loved her little waving hand. 
 

Each week I am making a collage in the Becky Higgin's Project Life app with a photo of The Baby and an update of what she is doing that week. This week she had her first bath and has been very snuggly. I then save the collage on my phone and print it straight away for my album. 


Supplies used: I have been trying to clear out a lot of things around the house and through doing this I have rediscovered some older stash. I mainly used a Dear Lizzie 6 by 6 pad and cut out the captions from the cut apart page and then used the same pink thickers for the titles of both sides to bring together the colour scheme. I also inked the edges - an older technique that I haven't used in years. Thanks Glitter Girl for inspiring me to use older stash and older supplies. 

1 comment:

  1. lovely pages Mel. I prefer to scrap the moment rather than the past. Like you say it's fresher in your mind x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...