18 Aug 2014

Me on a Monday

So we have just returned from a week in Bruges with the in-laws. We have done some pancake and waffle scoffing, visited a cute little farm where the Baby was not a fan of the big pigs but enjoyed riding on the tractor, The Belgian enjoyed being reunited with his motorbike and took The Baby for a heart attack inducing spin on it, we wondered around the cobble street eating yummy ice-cream and lounged around in caf├ęs supping cool drinks and had our first family bike ride along the canal where The Baby shocked us by falling asleep in the Baby seat upright!
A lovely trip to my now second home.

4 comments:

  1. I dont remember a beach in Brugge?! Evidently I need to go back!!! Looks like you had a fab time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab looking week! I love Bruges. Love the shot of the sleeping tot on the back of the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Bruges! Lovely photos :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Bruges once when i was a teen. I can't remember much about it and i'm sure there are no photos to tell the story. Maybe one day we'll go with the boys. Great photos x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...