5 Feb 2014

The 52 Project: January




So, as you all know, I am no stranger to taking lots of photos of my little baby boy. I have to make the most of it till he's old enough to protest. Recently he's been doing this big cheesy grin whenever I shove a camera in his face so, fingers crossed, he will never grow out of it.
So when I read about the 52 Project over at Practising Simplicity I knew that I wanted to get involved as although I do take a lot of photos I am lazy about using the big camera.
So I have decided to share them monthly. It was difficult to choose this month as once you get the big camera out you tend to snap away and you know everyone's a winner! I tried to choose pictures to reflect this stage of his development and his interests and personality at this stage in his life. 
So here is January:-

It is not a slight thing when those so fresh from God
love us.
 Charles Dickens

 A baby is born with a need to be loved... and never outgrows it.
 Frank A. Clark

 “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh



“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
A.A. Milne

"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014."

4 comments:

  1. Anything where I'm going to get to see more pictures of Ellis I am fully on board with!! These are all delightfully delicious...I especially love the one of him in his highchair! Maybe I'll join in when baby B finally decides to get here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I done monthly photos of mine...I wish now that i'd taken weekly photos as the time flies. Great project x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, look at him! What a cutie and how much has he grown. Sorry I haven't been around much. I am in the middle of applying to do teacher training. Bet you wouldn't recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...