However, I have always been a glass half full kinda girl. (Plus we're both quite careful with money and avoid store cards and credit cards. Enter smug smiley!)
So I thought that I would blog FIVE simple things that bring light into my life. Feel free to join in. It always makes you feel better to focus on the positives in life and what you have been blessed with rather than what you don't have.
1) How happy something as simple as sitting in a high chair for the first time made my little boy
2) My little sister (she hates it when I call her that) is due on the 4th Feb so The Baby will have a little cousin to play with. This was the spread we put on for her baby shower. We love to put on a good spread.
3) Walks in the crisp January frost with the little one in the sling.
4) Dancing round the kitchen making tea with the radio on in the background. Songs I currently love singing along to:
- Katie Perry Roar
- Pharrell Williams Happy
- Pitbull (featuring Ke$ha) Timber
|The Baby's idea of happiness is chewing on his toes - yum!|
So what are some of the simple things in
life that make you happy?