- One Fine Day- featuring a very fine George Clooney
- Raising Helen - was so so, I do love Kate Hudson though
- Jersey Girl - again average but watchable, quite sweet
- The Prince and Me - fluff!
- Perfect Opposites - this was shockingly bad
- Prime - I quite enjoyed this, Uma is quite a good female leed
- Stepmom - always makes me cry (loads!)
- The Last Song - very, very cheesy but then it is Nicolas Sparks!
- Whip It - probably my fav out the bunch as I'd never seen it before and I enjoyed the more alternative vibe
But you didn't come here to talk cheesy chick flicks and timetables did you? No you came for some inspiration and nosy at what I have been producing. Most of these layouts only took me about half an hour and I just used the scraps and bits that I had on my crafting desk.
You may notice my slight obsession with my dynamo label maker.
And bright and funky patterned paper.
It could be to do with a certain order from gottacraft as they were closing down and were doing grab boxes worth £75 for only £25 and so the Belgian gave my permission to get two and boy was I glad that I did!
|Totally and shamelessly scraplifting from October Afternoon's mix and match Monday gallery - I used Amy Tangerine's cute new range|
|A layout documenting our love for Nando's chicken (well I am a flexitarian so I love their veggie pitas more) but those peri peri chips - say no more! Using gorgeous paper from Lilybee|
|A double layout about our New Years trip to Hickory's steak house in Chester and how desperately we wanted to try their goodies! Including Oreo shakes and rootbeer!)|
|It wouldn't be Christmas without a new board game and so we went for Pointless this year and it afforded us hours of fun. I glimmer misted the '&' onto this page - using a negative and just scraps and washi left over from all my other projects.|