2 Aug 2010

To "temple" the sting...

As I am sure you are all aware I have a penchant for hand cutting lettering and so made this title from cardboard. I wanted the lettering to be gold as the Grand Palace in Bangkok is very gold and grand. I finally settled on inking the letters in gold and then embossing in clear embossing powder. So I had my pic and the title but I didn't have any inspiration except the Bunnybow shaped cardstock. So lucky for me Tiffany's blog came to the rescue with a fabbie sketch with lots of circles (my fav shapes!) and then this layout all came together brilliantly. I sewed lots of buttons and brads on to give the layout dimension. I also pritt padded the title to make it stand out even more.
I used my fav new method for titling random papers and stamps. I then filled any spaces with rub ons of flowers to give the layout a really blooming appearence.
Different colours to my usual purples and turquoises...do you like?

1 comment:

  1. What a great title! Love the way you used the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at ScrapTiffany.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...