2) They are horrified at the cardboard sold in supermarkets in the 'bread' aisle and that this so-called-bread could have a sell by date that lasts a week. (Can you believe that in Bruges they have bread vending machines as all the shops shut at six?)
3) A bum bag in considered an appropriate 'fashion' accessory.
4) They will only drink sparkling water.
5) They drive way too close to the car in front.
6) They turn their nose up at waffles (too touristy) and always order pannenkoeken met suiker.
7) They are obsessed with football and force your whole family to get dressed up for every game and go crazy when a goal is scored - in Flemmish of course.