Well another whirlwind month.
I guess with this particular brand of baby 'whirlwind' will always be the operative word.
So this month:
- he has been obsessed with shoes and especially eating them (gross!)
- he enjoys perching on the window sill and looking at the cars and people walking by
- and licking the window or pressing his face up against it - very amusing!
- he loves sweet things and has had a little taste of white chocolate buttons, brownie and a donut and he loved it all
- he loves sausages and meatballs - quite the carnivore it seems
- he likes munching on breadsticks and supping on apple juice
- he is FINALLY sleeping through till five or six and with a small bottle can stretch it out till 7 most days
- his cruising is reaching new heights and he is growing in confidence and whizzing around and along things
- he can stand for up to ten seconds on his own
- first night in a hotel as a little family - it was quite fun
- first carousel ride
- he's proved he's very resilient as my childminder had a few days off for a family bereavement and he had to go to two different emergency childminders - was an anxious few days for me, but every time I picked him up he was smiling away and enjoying himself. Well done baby boy!
- he had a nasty chest and eye infection and has been on antibiotics which tasted like banana and so he would get a banana milkshake at bedtime
- putting sounds together to form 'words' like 'mama' and 'dada'
- he's been enjoying climbing in and on top of the boxes we're trying to pack
- he loves crawling round on the floor after other kids and we've had lots of play dates this month
- we've switched to the big car seat and he looks so tiny in it, but loves the view
- loves to climb everything from stairs to the sofas to the bed but he is very skilled at getting back down safely