12 Dec 2013

Smitten sisters layout...



Proof that I still do scrap in 12 by 12 if its a great picture and I feel inspired.
I love this picture of my sisters and I snuggling my three day old baby.
They were both waiting when I got out of the hospital and both instantly fell in love with their gorgeous nephew.
Luckily my photographer brother-in-law was there to take some lovely pics.
I am loving the backing paper and was waiting to use it for a special layout.
I love the chevrons, little flag and the gold stripy washi tape.


I will be back soon to share some more December Daily...


2 comments:

  1. It does such a great job of capturing the moment - especially with that title which says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lovely photo and well deserving of a 12x12 x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...