So last Monday the British bank holiday weekend broke from tradition and we had some sun- yay!
My sister came up from London for the weekend and so we had lots of shopping and eating out fun.
It was the Saltaire Arts Festival on the Saturday and we got to tour lots of houses and see galleries and local art exhibits. It was a really fun day - we snapped the pics above in Roberts Park and on the canal.
On Sunday the rest of my family (except for Gem and By in Canada) joined us and the Belgian made a very Yorkshire Roast for us all. This is a very scrappable pic...dad and Alli don't feature much in my scrapbooks!
- Excited and smug that we have been so well organised and seem to have everything we need
- Enjoyed getting lots of rest over half term
- Having as many date nights with the Belgian before we become house bound for a while
- Blooming - acid reflux was a fleeting moment and generally third trimester hasn't been too bad
- The Little Wriggler has lived up to their name from the 12 week scan and I often have little limbs sticking out and poking me
- Worried about names as we're constantly changing our minds and struggle to think of a boy's name we both really love