3) My first ever football match I have been to...Club Brugges...the hubsters pride and joy. And they lost...booo!!! Or "ohhhhh!" as the Belgian do it!
4) How cool is this teapot?? We had high tea in Nottingham as I caught up with a friend who is teaching in Hong Kong this year.
5) The complete highlight of my summer was Malta - how cool are these buses?? I have made a layout already and will post it soon.
6) My drink of the summer...mint milkshakes! Yum!
7) I have been working on a mini book for my hubby. I know the pics are rubbish see no.5 for the reason why!
8) And these are some of the books I read this summer. Can you spot the ones I have to teach for a-level? I can thoroughly recommend all of them.