30 Jun 2016

Wild Ones // Temple Newsam


In England you have to make the most of the sunny days and as so on Saturday as the sun shone we decided to head to Temple Newsam in Leeds. I used to go there in my student days and so it was a nice trip down memory lane and great to share it with my little family too. 


We had a picnic and the baby, whose recently been weaned, was hoovering up all the leftovers. Then we explored the gardens of the house and the Toddler enjoyed running around the maze. We even managed a really rare family shot with the self timer. I also love the pictures of the kids with their daddy. We love spending weekends together as a family. 


We got ice-cream as the Toddler is obsessed and always ends up covered in it. The grounds are massive and the Toddler did really well running everywhere and exploring it all, but ended up on daddy's shoulders as it was too much walking! I'm glad to have these photos as after this day out daddy took the Toddler to the hairdresser and cut all his golden locks off. Waaah!










MyWildOnes

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to visit, lovely photos too. Sarah #MyWildOnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We regularly go to Temple Newsam we live so close. I grew up literally over the fields and used to ride my bike there with friends most weekends. It's my happy place. #MyWildOnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh we've never been to Temple Newsam but I've just added it to my list! It looks fab!

    Thanks for linking up to #MyWildOnes xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...