Top three layouts I made...
1) Santa Cruz in the sunshine - I love the colour, the paint splatters, the mosaic effect and the memories of a great day out.
2) Baby You're a Firework - great memories of a cracking New Year spent with my family. Great pics with some cool camera effects with the sparklers, bunting was very on trend for 2011 and I like the mix of colours and papers.
3) If the dress fits - my wedding layouts are always going to be favs of mine and this one was extra special as I was craving this overlay for a whole year or so till I found it in Santa Monica. Love the pink and the small little details.
Most popular posts...
1) The one about the zulus (I think this has more to do with people googling zulus than my amazing pics but oh well!)
2) Comic relief with my Where's Wally costume and a wedding layout
3) Frost Yourself - about lovely cupcakes at the Iron Cupcake contest and some Christmas scrapping
Fav scrapping techniques of 2011...
1) Bunting and banners - using number 2 mostly. Can be seen here, here and here.
2) Bakers twine - wrapped round everything!
3) Instax pics - see this post!
Best recipes tried from Pinterest...
1) Life changing mac 'n' cheese - we have made this sooo many times as a last minute supper and its always well recieved. I just love it!
2) Aubergine Parmigana - we love this meal and also have it often. Its so garlicy, cheesy and good!
3) Butternut squash macaroni - are you seeing a pattern emerge? Now butternut squash takes some chopping but its so worth it for this dish!
Best three cupcakes I made...
1) Gimme smore - my personal favs, these were seriously delish!
2) Star crossed lovers - these were placed second in IC. Malteaser cakes and malt frosting.
3) Last but not least - a real fail safe - peanut butter frosting and chocolate sponge.
Thanks to all my amazing followers - especially those who leave me lots of blog love (Gems, Tamara, Louise and Julie) Happy 2011! Hope you all have a safe and fun evening tonight!
I am thinking what turn to take for 2012 and my blog.
Do you want to see more scrapping? Some tutorials? Thrifting and thrifty tips for crafts and fashion? Baking? Cupcakes? Let me know...
I am considering a project a day but don't know if this is too much of an undertaking?!
Love and hugs and border punches,